It is hard to give you an exact number of days. We recommend a week or two in advance. We can have more flexibility the further in advance we know about your move. Keep in mind the end of the month seems to be our busiest time of the month.
We accept payment at job completion of cash, check or card.
This question comes up a lot! When moving a short distance we recommend emptying your dressers. This makes it safer for the dresser.
Your help is not required on moving day.
Our trucks are equipped to handle most all weather conditions. In case the weather is to dangerous, please understand that we cannot risk our movers, equipment and your belongings and your moving day may be rescheduled.
We charge the same rate regardless of how many fights of stairs.
Yes, there is a minimum of 1 hour per move.
The amount of belongs that can fit into a truckload depends on several factors. The best way to find out is to have us do a consultation.
Here are some tips and tricks to make moving day more efficient.
- Box everything in professional movers boxes, avoid open top boxes or unstackable boxes.
- Keep boxes light (~35lbs), the movers will be more efficient if the boxes aren't heavy.
- Break things down and take things apart. If you need help, please let us know. We'll do what we can to make things go smoothly on moving day.
- Keep access ways like hallways clear of obstacles and stack boxes out of the way near the entrance of the home or in the garage.
- Remember to find a safe place for small children and pets. If animals are safe in a bedroom or bathroom, and children are attended to, we’ll have a safer and more efficient working environment.
- If possible dedicate the day to the move. If you plan to have the cable/phone technician, painter, cleaner, contractor, and movers come all in on the same day our job will be more difficult and time consuming working around these obstacles.
- If you live downtown reserve things ahead of time. Reserve a parking space that involves the shortest walk possible and don’t forget to reserve the elevator.
What Our Customers Say
All In Movers helped my wife and I relocate to the CDA area from Lewiston. We had a fair amount of stuff and they made the transition seamless. There hard working crew was polite and personable, and they took GREAT care of our items. I highly recommend All In Movers for your next move.
What a great experience! From start to finish, All In Movers was incredibly professional, punctual, and respectful of our time and personal items. I highly recommend this company for all your moving needs!
We used All In Movers with our last move and they made a long day of moving heavy items so much easier. They were friendly, professional, careful with our belonging and easy to work with! Highly recommend them!
Moving is the worst! So thankful to have such an awesome and trustworthy company here in the valley! I recommend All in Movers to anyone and everyone needing to move.
They were awesome. Very professional and courteous. I would recommend them to anyone that needs help moving anything.